Saturday, February 13, 2016

Love... is sharing!

All Dressed Up have some wonderful new images
over in their shop today.
And some fabulous inspiration from my DT sisters over on the
 
I got to use this adorable new image for my latest project.
Love... is sharing
Isn't it precious??
 


 
I went with a shabby chic look.
I used some Michelle Roo's digital paper
 A pretty doily die, some pretty flowers, a lace bow, frontage, and liquid pearls.
 
I hope you will check out the new stamps at All Dressed Up
and join us in our latest challenge.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Y is for "You Choose"
ABC Challenge - A is for Animals
Pink Gem Challenges - Love Is In The Air
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
 
 


6 comments:

  1. So cute and such a beautiful creation Holly
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, this is just fantastic!
    Love how you colored this lovely digi, and the papers are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, cute image, great colours, thanks for joining in at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Holly, I love that sweet image and your fab distressing! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete