Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mane Event!

I hope you will join us over at Glitter N Sparkle this week for
our Autumn Colors challenge.
 
We are being sponsored this week by:
 
The Stamping Chef
 
The Stamping Chef
 
 
Sandi's Samples
 
My Photo
 
Digi Darla
 
 
This week I got to work with The Stamping Chef's Mane Event stamp.
 
 
And since the theme this week was Autumn Colors,
I thought what better way to use Autumn Colors than to add leaves.
Lots of leaves.
 
I used DCWV Pumpkin Patch paper stack.
I punched 2 different sizes of leaves using lots of different patterns.
I like to even use the front cover.
I added a little fiber to the bottom of the main picture.
 
I also have been wanting to try doodling on my cards.
So, I added a doodling line around the card and the sentiment edge.
I added some shiny leaf brads that I have been holding forever to attach the sentiment to the card.
 
Please join us over at Glitter N Sparkle this week,
 and be sure to check out these wonderful sponsors!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment