Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fairy Merry Christmas!

It's definitely time to be getting those Christmas cards finished.
I found the Christmas Challenge BlogSpot and was inspired by their
current challenge - Fairies or Angels.
 
I had a really cute fairy stamp that I had been dying to use,
so I figured this was the perfect time to do so.d
I had been thinking about using a purple background but
the red polka dots jumped out at me. 
 I paired that with the green paper, and some white glittered paper. 
I used some Echo Park Very Merry Christmas collection.
 

 
I added some beautiful white and red flowers and a white glittered snowflake.
Next I added a "Merry Christmas" tag to my Christmas card.
I also added a small white glittered snowflake next to the fairy.
I wanted to keep this card fairly simple. 
I didn't think it needed a lot of extra embellishments. Just a lot of Sparkle.
 
I know the purple and green colors for the fairy's outfit is a little different,
but for some reason, I really like it with the red polka dots.
OK, sometimes I have weird tastes.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Christmas Blog Challenge - Fairies or Angels
Christmas Card Challenges - Sparkle or Bling
ABC Christmas Challenge - Winter Wishes
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Winter Wonderland
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - November Extra Challenge
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image and beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card - beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the image and the colors! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw super cute
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Love the sparkled design. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks so wonderful and i really like the red dot paper with the green paper.
    Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and such a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your lovely festive card at Christmas at Christmas Cards All Year Round and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete